- תאריך פרסום המשרה:
JDC's GRID program focuses on: disaster and crisis response, delivering emergency relief and post-disaster assistance to communities across the globe; economic empowerment for people living in poverty, through opportunities fostering economic self-sufficiency; health interventions, improving the lives of women, children and disadvantaged populations; and local Jewish community involvement in tikkun olam work to aid their neighbors in times of great need.
The GRID Administrative Coordinator will coordinate and perform a wide variety of administrative and program support activities within the dynamic and fluid GRID team, as outlined below.
What will you do as JDC GRID Administrative Coordinator?
· Scheduling, logistics and preparation of conference calls and meetings with Board Committee, partner organizations and others
· Coordination of logistics of department events including staff retreats, partner conferences, and donor trips
· Administrative support for senior staff; travel support for GRID consultants
· Administrative support for GRID programs
· Procurement within SAP: responsible for opening and updating procurement request, follow up on approvals and entering invoices to the system
· Oversight of departmental CRM
· Logistical support during disaster response campaigns.
· Logistics coordination of professional exchange visits with Ethiopia
· Drafting contracts for suppliers, drafting grant agreements (Hebrew & English), in consultation with the legal department.
· Track and facilitate payments to suppliers and partners.
· Maintaining GRID calendar of events
· Responsible for departmental inventory, equipment and logistics, working in conjunction with appropriate JDC functions (in Israel) or with vendors (overseas).
· Formal correspondence in Hebrew and English where needed.
· Additional tasks and special projects as required.
Coordinate and maintain departmental IT needs
What Qualifications does this job require?
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, strong facility with Microsoft Office suite.
- Fluent English & Hebrew, spoken and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player, self-starter, multi-tasker.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least two years' experience in a similar role
- Able to work in a dynamic, fluid environment.
- Occasional work outside office hours may be required.
Reports to: Executive Director, GRID
Position- Full Time
Why work at JDC?
· The People – What we hear most from our team members is that they enjoy working with others who share their passion for doing good; Our staff aim to use their skills to make a positive difference in the lives of others
· A Global Environment – you will have the opportunity to develop a global perspective, working with staff from the U.S., Israel, the Former Soviet Union, and all over the world
· Tikkun Olam – This Jewish value of “repairing the world” is deeply important to us. Together, we are committed to making a positive impact on the lives of others
Equal Employment Opportunity
JDC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As the world’s leading global Jewish humanitarian organization, we are committed to treating people with compassion and respect. All qualified applications will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, disability, mental disorder, familial status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
טופס הגשת מועמדות
במידה ואין באפשרותך למלא את הטופס, ניתן לשלוח אלינו פרטי קשר וקובץ קורות חיים לכתובת [email protected]