Resource Development Manager for External Relations Department - JDC ELKA
- תאריך פרסום המשרה:
ELKA's External Relations Department aims is to cultivate an unwavering culture of fundraising, forging enduring partnerships that provide a sustainable foundation and propel ELKA's robust growth and mission fulfillment.
- Administer and Manage Donor and Partner Accounts: effectively administer, manage and oversee.
- Grant Management: Seek out and process grant applications, track donor pledges and payments, and manage the report-writing processes in coordination with JDC RD and ELKA finance and program staff. Collect narrative information, visuals and updated budgets, guide writers, edit documents, and manage the sign-off process.
- Foundation Interface: Interface with foundations to obtain updated information and streamline processes.
- Delegation and Donor Visit Coordination: Plan, coordinate logistics for visits and accompany visitors, both physical and virtual, to ELKA field programs in participation with ELKA staff and partners in the field.
- Conduct presentations, facilitate group discussions, and contribute to material development as needed to foster JDC and donor relationships.
- Marketing and PR: Initiate and promote marketing and PR opportunities for ELKA. Interface with MarCom in New York and JDC Israel's Marcom team in Jerusalem.
- Marketing Collateral Management: Develop and manage marketing collateral for newsletters, social media, and JDC and ELKA websites (including video clips, stills, images, quotations, and written content).
- English Materials Resource: Act as a resource for all JDC-ELKA English materials. Manage and oversee translations to English, ensuring accuracy.
- Support for Strategic Partnerships: Support the Director of Strategic Partnerships in ELKA Advisory Committee engagement and JDC Board engagement. Develop content for materials, participate in planning and implementation of meetings, and contribute to logistics and execution.
- Relationship-Building Initiatives: Coordinate initiatives that promote relationship-building for JDC-ELKA, such as webinars, newsletters, updates, learning sessions, and other special ideas with philanthropic and professional partners.
- Database Management: Maintain a high level of organization in all donor relationship management systems, including but not limited to Salesforce, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Departmental Administration: Provide high level of organization and administrative support for the department, and Director of Strategic Partnerships as needed.
Position requirements are:
- At least a Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of the Jewish philanthropic environment and fundraising, especially North American environment – at least 3 years experience
- Familiarity with the JDC resource development system – preferred
- Familiarity with NGOs and government services
- English and Hebrew – completely fluent
- Strong English writing and oral presentation skills – Hebrew writing preferred
- Strong Project Portfolio Managment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Exceptional organizational skills; self-starter
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook), and Salesforce
- Reports to Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Job Type: Full Time, Maternity Leave Cover
- Start Date: Immediate
- Based in JDC Jerusalem Office - Hybrid work environment
Apply now!!! Resumes can be submitted using the form until 5/12/2023 Only relevant applications will be answered.
Note: The responsibilities mentioned are not exhaustive and may evolve based on organizational needs.
טופס הגשת מועמדות
במידה ואין באפשרותך למלא את הטופס, ניתן לשלוח אלינו פרטי קשר וקובץ קורות חיים לכתובת [email protected]