Administrative Coordinator, GRID
- תאריך פרסום המשרה:
JDC, the leading global Jewish humanitarian organization, seeks to hire an experienced and dynamic individual to fill the position of JDC GRID Administrative Coordinator.
JDC GRID is the disaster relief and international development arm of JDC, focusing on disaster and crisis response, delivering emergency relief and post-disaster assistance to communities across the globe; economic empowerment for people living in poverty, through opportunities fostering economic self-sufficiency; and health interventions, improving the lives of women, children and disadvantaged populations. JDC GRID realizes Jewish values by helping those in need around the world, regardless of religion or creed. If our expertise and resources can be of help when disaster strikes, we will be there.
The GRID Administrative Coordinator will perform a wide variety of administrative activities as outlined below.
What will you do as an Administrative Coordinator?
- Provide administrative and logistical support for the Executive Director and senior staff members of GRID, including scheduling and preparing for meetings and conference calls with Board Committee and partner organizations
- Logistical coordination of department events including staff retreats, partner conferences, and donor trips
- Procurement: support program staff in identifying and selecting vendors; perform due diligence processes and contract management.
- Draft contracts for suppliers as well as grant agreements (in Hebrew and in English), in consultation with the legal department
- Track and facilitate payments to suppliers and partners
- Draft formal correspondence in Hebrew and English when needed
- Maintaining GRID calendar of events
- Handle department IT needs in cooperation of the JDC IT team
- Oversight of departmental CRM
- Provide administrative support for senior staff members of the department
- Handle travel arrangements for GRID consultants
- Provide logistical support during disaster response campaigns
- Logistics coordination of professional exchange visits with Ethiopia
- Work with JDC Israel-based functions and oversees vendors to ensure sufficient departmental inventory, equipment, and logistical support
- Additional tasks and special projects as required
What qualifications do you need to be our Administrative Coordinator?
- At least two years experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, strong facility with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluent in English & Hebrew, spoken and written
- Team player, self-starter, multi-tasker
- Able to work in a dynamic environment
- Occasional work outside office hours may be required
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel (Hybrid, minimum of 2 days from our Jerusalem offices)
- Employment type: Full time
- Reports to: Executive Director, GRID
- Start date: Immediate
Join The American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (JDC), the world’s leading Jewish humanitarian assistance organization. JDC works in around 70 countries and in Israel to alleviate hunger and hardship, rescue Jews in danger, create lasting connections to Jewish life, and help Israel overcome the social challenges of its most vulnerable citizens, both Jewish and non-Jewish. Our reach extends beyond the global Jewish community by providing immediate relief and long-term development support for victims of natural and man-made disasters worldwide.
JDC has over 100 years of experience providing social and humanitarian services to Jewish people. You can learn more about JDC at www.jdc.org .
Why work at JDC?
- The People – What we hear most from our team members is that they enjoy working with others who share their passion for doing good; Our staff aim to use their skills to make a positive difference in the lives of others
- A Global Environment – you will have the opportunity to develop a global perspective, working with staff from the U.S., Europe, Israel, the Former Soviet Union, and all over the world
- Tikkun Olam – This Jewish value of “repairing the world” is deeply important to us. Together, we are committed to making a positive impact on the lives of others
טופס הגשת מועמדות
במידה ואין באפשרותך למלא את הטופס, ניתן לשלוח אלינו פרטי קשר וקובץ קורות חיים לכתובת [email protected]