- תאריך פרסום המשרה:
About The position:
JDC Europe, Africa and Asia (EurAA) works with Jewish communities across the region to help build resilient and self-sustainable Jewish communities that care for their vulnerable members and are committed to one another as part of a larger community. The Program Auditor will monitor EurAA programmatic endeavors, in order to verify uptake of program initiatives and appropriate usage of JDC's philanthropic funds. This position is open to candidates in Israel, London, Budapest, Barcelona, or elsewhere in Europe.
What will you do as JDC EurAA Program Auditor?
· Work with JDC staff in Europe Africa and Asia to build appropriate measurement indicators.
· Build appropriate tools to measure performance indicators.
· Review grant letters to verify that appropriate program measurement criteria and indicators are included.
· Engage with communities and/or program providers and/or program beneficiaries to collect data.
· Conduct virtual and (pending Covid regulations) in person field visits.
· Prepare reports for appropriate stakeholders and organize the data in an accessible and relevant manner.
· Additional responsibilities as needed.
What qualifications does this job require?
· BA in relevant field
· At least three years professional experience in either program management or grant management
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent English, additional languages a plus
· Builds excellent relationships, a people person
· Familiarity with data collection tools
· Analytical, critical thinker
· Technologically savvy
· Good team work
· Lifelong learner
· Experience in Jewish non-profit sector a plus
· Familiarity with Diaspora Jewish community life a plus
· Available for occasional travel overseas (pending Covid regulations)
· Employment Type: Full time
· Location: Israel or Europe
· Reports to: Director of Operations
· Expected/Preferred start date: March 2021
Why work at JDC?
· The People – What we hear most from our team members is that they enjoy working with others who share their passion for doing good; Our staff aim to use their skills to make a positive difference in the lives of others
· A Global Environment – you will have the opportunity to develop a global perspective, working with staff from the U.S., Israel, the Former Soviet Union, and all over the world
· Tikkun Olam – This Jewish value of “repairing the world” is deeply important to us. Together, we are committed to making a positive impact on the lives of others
Equal Employment Opportunity
JDC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As the world’s leading Jewish humanitarian organization, we are committed to treating people with compassion and respect. All qualified applications will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, disability, mental disorder, familial status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
טופס הגשת מועמדות
במידה ואין באפשרותך למלא את הטופס, ניתן לשלוח אלינו פרטי קשר וקובץ קורות חיים לכתובת [email protected]