Resource Development Manager - JDC-Israel Unlimited
- תאריך פרסום המשרה:
Come and be part of the global face of a leading organization in the Israeli public arena. Be part of a team which works to connect philanthropic and professional partners from the around world with the innovative work of JDC-Israel Unlimited, focused on people with disabilities, and resilience and mental health in Israel, and gain broad experience in an international, diverse organization.
About the Position
We are looking for a Resource Development Manager to join the JDC-Israel Unlimited (IU) team.
- Administer and Manage Donor and Partner Accounts: effectively administer, manage and oversee donor and partner accounts.
- Grant Management: process grant applications, track donor pledges and payments, and manage the report-writing processes in coordination with JDC Global Resource Development and JDC-IU finance and program staff. Collect narrative information, visuals and updated budgets, guide writers, edit documents, and manage the sign-off process.
- Delegation and Donor Visit Coordination: Plan, coordinate logistics for visits and accompany visitors, both physical and virtual, to JDC-IU field programs in participation with JDC-IU staff and partners in the field. Facilitate group discussions and contribute to material development as needed.
- Marketing and PR: Initiate and promote marketing and PR opportunities for JDC-IU. Interface with MarCom in New York and JDC Israel's MarCom team in Jerusalem. Develop and manage marketing collateral for newsletters, social media, board meetings, presentations and more.
- English Materials Resource: Act as a resource for all JDC-IU English materials. Manage and oversee translations to English, ensuring accuracy.
- Support for Strategic Partnerships: Support the Director of Strategic Partnerships/ Director of IU. Develop content for materials, participate in planning and implementation of meetings, and contribute to logistics and execution, including IU’s Global Advisory Committee.
- Relationship-Building Initiatives: Coordinate initiatives that promote relationship-building for JDC-IU, such as webinars, newsletters, updates, learning sessions, and other special ideas with philanthropic and professional partners.
- Database Management: Maintain a high level of organization in all donor relationship management systems.
Position requirements are:
- At least a Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of the Jewish philanthropic environment and fundraising, especially North American environment – at least 3 years experience
- Familiarity with the JDC resource development system – preferred
- Familiarity with NGOs and government services
- English and Hebrew – completely fluent
- Strong English writing and oral presentation skills required
- Strong Hebrew writing and oral presentation skills preferred
- Strong management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Exceptional organizational skills; self-starter
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook), and Salesforce
- Reports to Director of JDC-Israel Unlimited / Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Job Type: Full Time, Maternity Leave Cover
- Start Date: Immediate
- Based in JDC Jerusalem Office - Hybrid work environment.
Apply now!!! Resumes can be submitted using the form until 10/12/2023 Only relevant applications will be answered.
טופס הגשת מועמדות
במידה ואין באפשרותך למלא את הטופס, ניתן לשלוח אלינו פרטי קשר וקובץ קורות חיים לכתובת [email protected]