Global Resource Development Administrator
- תאריך פרסום המשרה:
JDC, the world’s leading Jewish humanitarian assistance organization, is seeking to hire a vibrant self-starter with superior organizational skills to fill a position as Global Resource Development Administrator. The candidate must have experience juggling multiple tasks at once, possess excellent communication skill and be a great team player.
The Global Resource Development Administrator will provide administrative support for two Jerusalem based fundraisers, the Director of Global Encounters (GE), and various administrative needs for the GE unit. The GE team serves as critical component of JDC's global Resource Development department to develop and plan travel and visits to JDC programs throughout the world for individual donors, foundations, and Jewish Federations.
What will you do as Global Resource Development Administrator?
· Provide administrative and logistical support including meeting scheduling, travel arrangements, reservations, trip schedules and expense reporting.
· Assist in preparation and coordination of donor presentations including PowerPoint, Zoom, etc.
· Create and coordinate donor tributes including gifts, plaques and thank you letters.
· Tracking, updating, retrieving, and collating donor information from donor and mission databases (Raiser's Edge and SharePoint) and and other sources including relationship's history and cultivation process, commitments, payments, reporting, etc.
· Assist front line fundraisers with various internal procedures and systems and in the retrieval of program information (SharePoint, request forms, etc.);
· Donor and JDC archival research.
· Record meeting minutes and summaries.
· On site meeting and mission support including travel, when necessary, to visit locations across Israel.
· Other duties as assigned
Who is a Global Resource Development Administrator?
- Dynamic and resourceful with a high ability to work under pressure.
- Exceptional organizational skills and a self-starter who is passionate about delivering at a high standard
- A strong communicator
- Team player who is committed to strengthening JDC
- Responsive and detail oriented
What qualifications do you need to be our Global Resource Development Administrator?
- 2-5 Years of experience as an administrator or similar role
- Fluent Hebrew and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PPT, Outlook, Zoom
- Ability to travel across Israel occasionally
Why work at JDC?
• The People – What we hear most from our team members is that they enjoy working with others who share their passion for doing good; Our staff aim to use their skills to make a positive difference in the lives of others
• A Global Environment – you will have the opportunity to develop a global perspective, working with staff from all over the world
• Tikkun Olam – This Jewish value of “repairing the world” is deeply important to us. Collectively we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of others
JDC is the leading global Jewish humanitarian organization, working in 70 countries and in Israel to lift lives and strengthen communities. We rescue Jews in danger, provide aid to vulnerable Jews, develop innovative solutions to Israel’s most complex social challenges, cultivate a Jewish future, and lead the Jewish community’s response to crises.
For over 100 years, our work has put the timeless Jewish value of mutual responsibility into action, making JDC essential to the survival of millions of people and the advancement of Jewish life across the globe. You can learn more about JDC at www.jdc.org.
טופס הגשת מועמדות
במידה ואין באפשרותך למלא את הטופס, ניתן לשלוח אלינו פרטי קשר וקובץ קורות חיים לכתובת [email protected]