Global Encounters Associate
- תאריך פרסום המשרה:
JDC, the world’s leading Jewish humanitarian organization, is seeking to hire a vibrant self-starter individual with superior organizational skills to fill the position of Global Encounters Associate.
The Global Encounters (GE) team serves as a critical component of JDC's global Resource Development department. The GE team develops and implements travel and visits to JDC programs throughout the world for JDC's existing and prospective supporters and partners.
The Global Encounters Associate is responsible for developing and executing meaningful educational visits and experiences across the JDC world, reflecting the organization’s mission and priority funding needs.
What will you do as a Global Encounters Associate?
- Work in partnership with JDC's global field staff and fundraising team to develop the ultimate donor experience in the field
- Develop mission-related educational materials including background reading, program information, archival research, recruitment materials etc.
- Lead and facilitate visits as applicable (briefings and presentations for funders)
- Travel to various JDC locations for mission planning and staffing, as needed
- Prepare the various JDC professionals for mission visits including coordination of prep meetings, talking points, and other related background.
- Provide creative and technical support for virtual programs highlighting JDC’s global work.
- Provide administrative and logistical support, including meeting scheduling, travel arrangements, reservations, trip schedules, and expense reporting.
- Ensure compliance with JDC protocols and policies as related to missions including legal contracts, security, expenses/billing, insurance etc.
Who is the Global Encounters Associate?
- Excellent inter-personal relations
- Dynamic and resourceful with a high ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional organizational skills and a self-starter who is passionate about delivering at a high standard
- A strong communicator and comfortable speaking in front of an audience
- Team player who is committed to strengthening JDC
- Responsive and detail oriented
- Able to lead and manage processes in cooperation with multiple stakeholders
What qualifications do you need to be our Global Encounters Associate?
- 2-5 years of experience in developing and coordinating educational experiences/travel for high-end customers
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Zoom
- Ability to travel across Israel and globally
- Status: Full-time
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel (Hybrid)
- Department: Global Resource Development
- Start date: Immediate
Apply Now! Application Deadline: Rolling
Why work at JDC?
- The People – What we hear most from our team members is that they enjoy working with others who share their passion for doing good; Our staff aim to use their skills to make a positive difference in the lives of others
- A Global Environment – you will have the opportunity to develop a global perspective, working with staff from the U.S., Israel, the Former Soviet Union, and all over the world
- Tikkun Olam – This Jewish value of “repairing the world” is deeply important to us. Collectively we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of others
The Joint (JDC) - the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee or "The Joint" -- is the leading Jewish humanitarian organization, working in 70 countries to lift lives and strengthen communities. We rescue Jews in danger, provide aid to vulnerable Jews, develop innovative solutions to Israel’s most complex social challenges, cultivate a Jewish future, and lead the Jewish community’s response to crises. For over 100 years, our work has put the timeless Jewish value of mutual responsibility into action, making JDC essential to the survival of millions of people and the advancement of Jewish life across the globe.
For more information about our organization, please visit www.jdc.org
טופס הגשת מועמדות
במידה ואין באפשרותך למלא את הטופס, ניתן לשלוח אלינו פרטי קשר וקובץ קורות חיים לכתובת [email protected]