- Position published on:
JDC (The American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee) seeks:
Budget Manager - JDC-FSU (Former Soviet Union)
We are looking for a talented Budget Manager, with a broad budgetary vision and high analytical ability, for a dynamic and meaningful role, who will be part of a collaborative team within the Program Development department responsible for the planning, management, and budgeting of the organization's programs in the FSU.
- Designing, managing, and control of budgets in cooperation with JDC offices in the FSU.
- Integration of macroeconomic parameters in the preparation of recommendations for budgetary priorities.
- Design of financial models as part of decision-making processes according to the needs of various entities in HQ and other stakeholders.
- Generating and analyzing financial data, as necessary.
- Professional guidance and training of budget managers in the organization's field offices.
- Managing ongoing projects.
- Relevant academic degree (Economics, Business administration, Industrial Engineering) – mandatory.
- Proven experience of at least five years as a Budget Manager/Economist – mandatory.
- In-depth knowledge of working with databases, including SQL.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, including programming.
- Ability to lead processes and promote collaboration among colleagues/other entities contacts in the organization.
- High level of independent learning.
- Languages: Russian native language – mandatory; good knowledge of English and Hebrew.
- Workplace in Jerusalem, flexibility to work part-time from home.
- Full-time position.
- Reports to Director of budgets and Revenue generating activities, JDC-FSU.
Send CVs to e-mail: [email protected]
Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
JDC is the leading Jewish humanitarian organization in the world, operating in 70 countries. The Former Soviet Union (FSU) is JDC’s largest division, providing comprehensive care services to the elderly and children at risk and leading community programs for ~90,000 people in 11 countries in the FSU region.
For over three decades, JDC has been operating in the FSU to save Jewish lives and build Jewish life. In order to fulfill this dual mission, JDC-FSU leads two main endeavors – providing comprehensive care services to the most vulnerable Jews and leading a wide range of community programs in order to empower and promote the development of vibrant Jewish communities in the FSU.
JDC-FSU maintains an extensive scope of operations and comprehensive service provision through vast local infrastructures developed on the ground.
JDC-FSU provides welfare services and community activities in over 2,200 locations throughout the FSU, working through its 14 field offices.
If you are unable to fill out the form, you can send us contact information and a resume file to the address[email protected]