Data and Reporting Project Manager
- תאריך פרסום המשרה:
Data and Reporting Project Manager
JDC is seeking a motivated and talented Data and Reporting Project Manager. The ideal candidate for this role will have strong project management skills, deep understanding of data and analytics, and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams. In this role, you will be responsible for creating new work processes and mechanisms, including incorporation of structures and design of internal and external, aligned reporting frameworks.
Data Management and Analysis:
- Assess the existing decentralized data structure and identify areas of improvement.
- Design and implement mechanisms to centralize and streamline data management, analysis, and reporting.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to define data management and analysis protocols.
- Identify and define data needed for new programs.
- Develop standardized data entry and validation processes to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
- Engage with stakeholders across departments to understand their data management and reporting needs.
- Work closely with headquarters staff to identify key reporting requirements and data points.
- Design and implement agreed-upon reporting frameworks aligned with organizational objectives.
- Develop clear guidelines and instructions for data reporting to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Develop a comprehensive project plan, monitor progress, coordinate with various stakeholders, and provide regular updates on the status and outcomes of the project.
Documentation and Knowledge Transfer:
- Document new data management processes, reporting frameworks, and guidelines, develop training materials, and create best practices.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Data Management, Project Management, Business Administration, or other related field.
- Proven experience (3-5 years) in project management, preferably in data management and reporting projects.
- Strong understanding of data management frameworks, and reporting methodologies.
- Excellent project management skills, track record of successful and timely delivery of projects within budget.
- Proficiency in data management tools and systems, and reporting software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to streamline complex data structures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to engage and collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in international development or NGOs is an advantage.
- Languages: English and Russian – High-level. Good command in Hebrew – advantageous.
- Workplace in Jerusalem, flexibility to work part-time from home.
- Full-time position.
- Reports to Director of the Field Operations Division, JDC-FSU.
JDC is the leading Jewish humanitarian organization in the world, operating in 70 countries. The Former Soviet Union (FSU) is JDC’s largest division, providing comprehensive care services to the elderly and children at risk and leading community programs for ~90,000 people in 11 countries in the FSU region.
For over three decades, JDC has been operating in the FSU to save Jewish lives and build Jewish lives. To fulfill this dual mission, JDC-FSU leads two main endeavors – providing comprehensive care services to the most vulnerable Jews and leading a wide range of community programs in order to empower and promote the development of vibrant Jewish communities in the FSU.
JDC-FSU maintains an extensive scope of operations and comprehensive service provision through vast local infrastructures developed on the ground. JDC-FSU provides welfare services and community activities in over 2,200 locations throughout the FSU, working through its 14 field offices.
טופס הגשת מועמדות
במידה ואין באפשרותך למלא את הטופס, ניתן לשלוח אלינו פרטי קשר וקובץ קורות חיים לכתובת [email protected]