Resource Development Liaison - GRID
- תאריך פרסום המשרה:
We are the Joint (JDC), the world’s leading Jewish humanitarian assistance organization. We put Jewish values into action to save lives and strengthen Jewish communities.
Each year, the lives of millions of people are altered irrevocably in an instant when natural disasters or other calamities strike — and JDC is the address for a Jewish community response. Leveraging a century of rescue and relief experience and its network of experts and partners, JDC deploys a response to humanitarian crises worldwide through its GRID (Global Response Innovative Development) program. JDC is also advancing sustainable development opportunities via Israeli innovations and partnering with local Jewish communities to serve the broader world through acts of tikkun olam.
JDC GRID seeks to hire a creative, articulate, and dynamic individual with superior communication and organizational skills to fill the position of Resource Development (RD) Liaison. The RD Liaison will work closely with the Executive Director, GRID, in her engagement and management of donors and Board members.
What will you do as JDC GRID RD Liaison?
· Work closely with the GRID Executive Director to prepare materials and speakers for Board meetings including setting agendas, working with speakers and sending out follow up information. Act as primary point of contact for JDC’s Board Relations team.
· Support GRID Executive Director to work on individual board member giving and engagement opportunities.
· Track and manage progress of pending and secured donations; work with the finance team on financial reporting and budgets.
· Help plan donor engagement opportunities such as missions and speakers abroad; provide field oversight to JDC's Resource Development’s mission planning team.
· Plan and prepare marketing materials; promote online social media presence; provide content for JDC's global marketing team including visuals, videos and identify marketing and PR opportunities. Act as primary point of contact for JDC’s Marketing team.
· Prepare and coordinate grant proposals, donor reports, Board presentations, program updates and reports, and other specialized written materials.
· As part of the above responsibilities, work closely with the disaster response team during crises and response period, develop marketing content, proposals, and briefings.
· Liaise with Entwine (JDC's Next Gen program) to develop travel and service opportunities. Provide main point of contact for Entwine’s Jewish Service Corps Fellows serving with GRID.
· Represent GRID as appropriate, including public speaking engagements.
· Prepare various divisional materials and ad hoc project-based assignments.
· Lead the interface with marketing suppliers (photographers, writers, etc.).
· Additional assignments as required.
What qualifications does this job require?
· At least 2 years related experience in working with donors, grant-writing and/or similar liaison position
· Excellent organizational skills; self-starter
· Knowledge of the American Jewish philanthropic environment and fundraising
· Outstanding English written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills; team player with leadership capabilities
· Creative, hardworking
· English mother tongue, proficient Hebrew.
· At least a bachelor's degree
· Fluency in MS Office
· Able to work unconventional hours on occasion.
Employment type: Part time position (with potential to increase to 100% over time)
Reports to: Executive Director, GRID
Final date for application: September 9th
Why work at JDC?
· The People – What we hear most from our team members is that they enjoy working with others who share their passion for doing good; Our staff aim to use their skills to make a positive difference in the lives of others
· A Global Environment – you will have the opportunity to develop a global perspective, working with staff from the U.S., Israel, the Former Soviet Union, and all over the world
· Tikkun Olam – This Jewish value of “repairing the world” is deeply important to us. Together, we are committed to making a positive impact on the lives of others
Equal Employment Opportunity
JDC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As the world’s leading global Jewish humanitarian organization, we are committed to treating people with compassion and respect. All qualified applications will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, disability, mental disorder, familial status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
טופס הגשת מועמדות
במידה ואין באפשרותך למלא את הטופס, ניתן לשלוח אלינו פרטי קשר וקובץ קורות חיים לכתובת [email protected]