Manager of innovation projects
- תאריך פרסום המשרה:
JDC - FSU is seeking a Manager of Innovation Projects
Management of international projects in the field of innovation, assistance in business development processes, and implementation of the innovation strategy in the organization's field of activity.
If you want to make the world a better place, if you have a passion for social impact - join our highly professional and innovative team!
What will you be doing?
• Management of innovation projects
• Management and monitoring of project budgets
• Involvement in development of methodologies for innovation processes within the
• Accompanying business development processes
Who are we seeking?
• Proven 2-5 years of experience in managing complex projects, priority for innovation projects
• Academic education in Social Sciences/Industry and Management/Social Work/Economics/Business Administration
• Language proficiency: high level of Russian and English is a must, fluent Hebrew
• Ability to lead processes and motivate colleagues
• Ability for cognitive flexibility, integrative thinking, multitasking
• Willingness to travel abroad
• Workplace in Jerusalem, flexibility to work part-time from home
• Full-time position
• Reports to deputy head of the Planning and Program Development division
Send CVs to e-mail: [email protected] Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
טופס הגשת מועמדות
במידה ואין באפשרותך למלא את הטופס, ניתן לשלוח אלינו פרטי קשר וקובץ קורות חיים לכתובת [email protected]