Global Encounters Manager- Global Resource Development
- תאריך פרסום המשרה:
JDC, the world’s leading Jewish humanitarian assistance organization, is seeking to hire a creative and dynamic individual to manage and lead the Global Encounters (GE) team. The candidate must demonstrate success in project management, be an articulate communicator, and skilled at leading a team.
The Global Encounters (GE) team develops and coordinates hundreds of meaningful and educational donor experiences for thousands of unique visitors each year to JDC programs in Israel, the Former Soviet Union, Europe, Latin America and remote locations throughout the world. GE is an integral component of JDC's Global Resource Development (RD) strategy and serves as one of the strongest cultivation and engagement tools for new and existing donors
The GE Manager is responsible for driving and overseeing the development and implementation of meaningful and educational donor experiences across the JDC world, reflecting JDC's mission and priority funding needs.
- Work in partnership with JDC's global field staff, the fundraising team, and other internal and external partners to develop and choreograph meaningful experiences for donors and other stakeholders (in person and virtual)
- Develop new creative methods for bringing and ‘translating’ the JDC field experience to various donor audiences
- Work with tour operators and other relevant stakeholders to arrange all aspects of visits where applicable including, but not limited to, accommodations, transportation, tourist activities, meals, etc.
- Ensure compliance with JDC protocols and policies as related missions including legal contracts, security, expenses/billing, insurance etc.
- Oversee the development of mission related educational collateral including background reading, program information, etc.
- Represent JDC at the various missions/donor encounters – facilitate discussions, brief the audience etc.
- Monitor global mission traffic, in coordination with other JDC departments and utilize the relevant systems to track those.
What qualifications does this job require:
- At least five years relevant professional experience is required (e.g. fundraising, travel, events, nonprofit operations)
- Experience in managing and supervising direct reports
- Must have extensive familiarity with Jewish fundraising world
- Experience presenting to groups and public speaking
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks quickly and efficiently; excellent writing, proofreading, editing and analytical skills.
- Must be able and willing to travel domestically and overseas.
- Ability to write clearly and compellingly to articulate vision and leadership
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Mother tongue level fluency in English, strong proficiency in Hebrew
Reports to: Senior Development Officer
Status: Full Time
Location: Jerusalem, Israel
Why work at JDC?
· The People – What we hear most from our team members is that they enjoy working with others who share their passion for doing good; Our staff aim to use their skills to make a positive difference in the lives of others
· A Global Environment – you will have the opportunity to develop a global perspective, working with staff from the U.S., Israel, the Former Soviet Union, and all over the world
· Tikkun Olam – This Jewish value of “repairing the world” is deeply important to us. Collectively we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of others
טופס הגשת מועמדות
במידה ואין באפשרותך למלא את הטופס, ניתן לשלוח אלינו פרטי קשר וקובץ קורות חיים לכתובת [email protected]